click me ��

send Trevor some BTC and spread that Bitcoin goodness

Monday, February 24, 2014

Finally got BFGminer to run my ASIC Linux


I have been trying for days to get my Butterfly labs ASIC to work on my new linux box and I finally got it to run using this guild I stumble up on I thought I was pass it along.

Try bfgminer,

1: Open Terminal or SSH into your Linux machine.

2: Run "apt-get update"

3: Run "apt-get install git autoconf automake libtool pkg-config libcurl4-gnutls-dev libjansson-dev uthash-dev libncurses5-dev"

4: Run "git clone git://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer.git"

5: Enter the bfgminer directory

6: Run "./autogen.sh"

7: Run "./configure" (if you do not want to use GPUs on the machine, add --disable-opencl)

8: Run "make"

9: After make completes, you can run bfgminer directly (may require sudo), or create a shell script that includes your arguments.

Running BFGMiner:
./bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://pool:port -u yourUSERNAME -p your_PW -S all --icarus-options 115200:1:1 --icarus-timing 3.0=100

good luck

source:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=290325.0

No comments:

Post a Comment